Miranda, Magden & Miranda lawyers are Salinas and Monterey attorneys with exceptional legal expertise and education. Our attorneys will give each case our full, personal attention. Our goal is to help you and your family reach better days. It’s why we went to law school. It’s why we do what we do in
- Ms. Miranda earned her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the nation’s number one ranked Yale Law School. Prior to her legal studies, she completed both her Master’s Degree in International Policy Studies and her Bachelor’s degree in Economics at Stanford University.
- Ms. Miranda has an impressive resume both in and out of the law: she was a Finalist for the White House Fellowship Program under the Obama Administration, a top ten “Latina of the Year” for Latina Magazine in 2004, and a project manager for a non-profit dedicated to assisting at-risk youth in Colorado.
- A daughter of immigrants, Ms. Miranda represented the United States in freestyle wrestling in the Olympic Games, securing the first American medal in her sport. She now continues her passion for supporting immigrant communities through her legal work.
- Ms. Miranda is an upstanding member of the Monterey County Bar Association, American Immigration Lawyer’s Association, and is admitted to the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California. Salinas and Monterey attorney.
When not in the courtroom, Patricia enjoys camping, tennis, and writing lists. Patricia is trilingual in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Mr. Weikel-Magden graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law. Prior to law school, Mr. Weikel-Magden achieved his undergraduate degree from Stanford University in Human Biology.
- Mr. Weikel-Magden is a published author and was a senior manager for two start-up consulting companies prior to turning his attention to the law.
- Mr. Weikel-Magden’s legal practice focuses in Family Law and Civil Litigation. He is a member in good standing with the Monterey County Bar Association, and is admitted to the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California. Salinas and Monterey attorney.
Levi is a father and a husband, and he has competed and coached at the highest levels of combat sport..When not in the courtroom, he enjoys jiu jitsu, white water rafting, writing and traveling with his children.
Michael G. Miranda – Of Counsel
- Michael Miranda earned his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Santa Clara University School of Law and has worked in the specialized fields of both bankruptcy and immigration. Mr. Miranda has built a reputation in the legal community for diligence and honesty.
- Mr. Miranda has given numerous presentations in the Salinas Valley community regarding bankruptcy and consumer protection. He is a member of the Monterey County Bar Association, and is admitted to the U.S. District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of California. Salinas and Monterey attorney.
When not in the courtroom, Michael enjoys volleyball, bowling, hiking, and collecting newspapers from around the world. Michael Miranda is trilingual in English, Portuguese and Spanish.