Miranda, Magden & Miranda lawyers are Monterey and Salinas attorneys with exceptional legal expertise and education. Our attorneys strive to give each case their full, personal attention.
Our goal: help you and your family reach better days. It’s why we went to law school. It’s why we do what we do in Family Law, Immigration and Bankruptcy.
- Ms. Miranda earned her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the nation’s number one ranked Yale Law School. Prior to her legal studies, she completed both her Master’s Degree in International Policy Studies and her Bachelor’s degree in Economics at Stanford University.
- Ms. Miranda has an impressive resume both in and out of the law: she was a Finalist for the White House Fellowship Program under the Obama Administration, a top ten “Latina of the Year” for Latina Magazine in 2004, and a project manager for a non-profit dedicated to assisting at-risk youth in Colorado.
- A daughter of immigrants, Ms. Miranda represented the United States in freestyle wrestling in the Olympic Games, securing the first American medal in her sport. She now continues her passion for supporting immigrant communities through her legal work.
- Mr. Weikel-Magden graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law. Prior to law school, Mr. Weikel-Magden achieved his undergraduate degree from Stanford University in Human Biology.
- Mr. Weikel-Magden is a published author and was a senior manager for two start-up consulting companies prior to turning his attention to the law.
- Mr. Weikel-Magden’s legal practice focuses in Family Law. He is a member in good standing with the Monterey County Bar Association, and is admitted to the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California. Monterey and Salinas lawyer..
Michael G. Miranda – Of Counsel
- Michael Miranda earned his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Santa Clara University School of Law and has worked in the specialized fields of both bankruptcy and immigration. Mr. Miranda has built a reputation in the legal community for diligence and honesty, and empowers his clients with expert guidance.
- Prior to his legal career, Mr. Miranda graduated from McGill University, a highly regarded, international institution in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Our Staff: Miranda Law Group employs skilled, devoted paralegals so that we can provide our clientele with the utmost attention, dedication, and legal support.